domenica 25 novembre 2007

A music video...(e-tivity 7)



This video is entitled 'Mad World' and the singer is Gary Jules. There are different versions of this song (it was first written by Tears For Fears), but I think this is the best one. Thoughts wander through my mind every time I listen to it. I know that the lyrics are quite sad but I like them, and I like the song very much. As regards the video clip, it's moving. In my opinion, the most beautiful verses of the song are 'The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had'. That's true! What do you think about this video? Do you like it?

Let me know!

Giovanna

2 commenti:

Eva ha detto...

I like it too!! It' so good to see something different! I've heard the song before, but I saw the video for the first time: beautiful! The song suits very much the season we are in, doesn't it?

vale ha detto...

This song is amazing...sad indeed but one of my favourites..and ,as Eva, also for me it's the first time I see this wonderful video!It's a very deep song..it makes u think a lot!